HOT NEWS: GPMODELING.SHOP ® offer you best experience of climate neutral shipping with DHL ®. We are GoGreen!
- GPMODELING.SHOP delivers worldwide. All orders are shipped using a traceable method, via either Postal Service or Courier Service (customer’s choice). Shipping costs are automatically calculated by our purchasing process, according to weight, volume and destination country of the items in customer’s shopping cart. All customers get tracking information via email once their order is shipped.
Shipments to non-continental and/or remote destinations may be subject to additional transit times and shipping surcharges. Remote is defined as islands and highlands; or a post code/zip code that is difficult to serve; or a suburb/town that is distant, inaccessible or infrequently served. GPMODELING.SHOP will contact you if your address is classed as remote for the additional surcharge fee.
- GPMODELING.SHOP offers following shipping options:
- Courier service: available for most European Community countries, and also in selected countries worldwide.
- Postal service: only available for Italy.
- Sending Prohibited Goods and Dangerous goods (Paints, Thinners, Flammable Liquids etc.)
- Dangerous goods shipping is available unrestricted via Courier services for all surface destinations (Europe), and available but restricted by IATA regulations Shipping of Dangerous goods will have an additional surcharge.
- Spray paints, contacting paints and other flammable liquids can only be shipped to most of destinations within Europe (except Greece) via Courier Road service.
- It is the Customers responsibility to check with your local Postal Operator to confirm if any items being purchased are classed as Prohibited Goods (Paints, Thinners, Flammable Liquids etc.) within your country. If you Customer purchased an product, item/s which is classed as Prohibited Goods and it is not delivered, GPMODELING.SHOP can NOT offer refunds. If the item/s are returned to GPMODELING.SHOP for this reason, we will refund the value of the items returned minus any shipping/packing cost.
- Our clients may also Pick up their orders them selves at the GPMODELING.SHOP office in Italy, which is situated in Italy, Caserta, Carlo Santagata street, n. 24.
- Pick up is possible for orders paid on the Platform. When placing an order, the customer should leave his contact information, by which GPMODELING.SHOP can contact the customer and inform about the readiness of the items for delivery in our warehouse during working hours.
The client who placed an order on the GPMODELING.SHOP platform undertakes to receive the order in the way that the client chose when placing the order. If the customer refuses to accept the order delivered to the specified address, the ordered goods must be returned back to our warehouse. In this case, after the return of the goods, GPMODELING.SHOP undertakes to return the cost of the goods to the client after returning the item to our store within 7 working days, minus all transport costs for the delivery and return of the goods. Therefore, shipping costs are covered by the customer and are non-refundable.
GPMODELING.SHOP is not responsible for loss, damage, violation of delivery dates if the client chooses a delivery method, including a courier service, other than GPMODELING:SHOP offered on platform. In this case, all risks are assumed by the client.