A few facts about this masterpiece car from website https://cars.mclaren.press/ :
- New 720S Spider the most accomplished convertible supercar ever from McLaren, combining the thrill of open-air driving with unparalleled Super Series dynamic performance;
- Light, stiff and extremely strong Monocage II-S carbon fibre core features integrated rollover protection structure (ROPS); needs no additional strengthening over Coupé;
- 0-liter twin-turbocharged McLaren V8 engine produces 710bhp and 568lb ft of torque, with a power-to-weight ratio for 720S Spider at lightest dry weight of 533bhp/ton;
- Acceleration from 0-60mph in 2.8seconds - same as 720S Coupé; 0-124mph in 7.9 seconds; maximum speed roof raised 212mph – lowered 202mph;
- Active rear spoiler aerodynamics automatically tuned to closed - or open-roof driving;
- Luxuriously appointed cabin features beautiful materials including Nappa leather, ensuring a driver enjoys the interior ambience as much as they do the thrilling driving experience...
Do you need more arguments for wanting to have a prototype of this car in your collection.?
Personally I do not need, that's why i decided to add this car in my collection of created static car models.
Have a look what i got...after 110 working hours.
Here you will find the technical Details of my project:
I used the KIT ALPHA MODEL N AM02-0014 – Scale 1/24 – Year 2020 and materials bellow.
FINE SURFACE PRIMER TAMIYA ITEM 87064 + GLOSS WITHE ZP1337
AMG BRILLANT BLUE DB896 ZP 1442 – GLOSS CLEAR COAT GRAVITY COLORS GC306
Interior / Seats:
FERRARI BEIGE ZP1007 - SEMI GLOSS BLACK ZP1336
TEXTURED BLACK ZP1388/30 - AMG BRILLANT BLUE DB896 ZP 1442
AMG SELENITE METALLIC 992 ZP1442
CARBON CERAMIC GREY BRAKE DISC ZP1319 – KTM ORANGE ZP1576 – MATT BLACK ZP1124
X1-X4-X5-X6-X7-X18-X32-XF19-XF59 – PANEL LINE BLACK
Felt tip pen:
EDDING 400 RED/BLACK/ORANGE