Want to win the new GPmodeling transkit to Lancia Stratos HASEGAWA 1:24 kit along with the Hasegawa LANCIA Stratos HF assembly kit "1977 Safari Rally" 1:24 or other prizes?
Read on and learn how you can receive the above prizes.
So, we are pleased to announce the contest "GPmodeling Master 2023"
The Competition Organizer - Gpmodeling.shop
Our competition is organized to promote GPmodeling transkit products and to learn the experience of our customers in the assembly and design of motors - transkit of our own line.
Who is invited to participate in the contest?
We invite all our customers who have purchased and assembled any of our GPmodeling transkits:
- Front Transkit for Lancia RALLY 037 EVO 2
- Lancia Stratos Engine 24v Transkit
- Engine for Lancia RALLY 037 EVO 2
- Engine for Lancia DELTA EVO
- Engine for Lancia DELTA 16v
- Engine for 131 ABARTH ITALERI/REVELL/ESCI
- Engine for 131 ABARTH TAMIYA
The competition is held from 03.03.2023 to 30.05.2023 (until 23.59 hours).
The competition is held in one nomination «Best Master of GPmodeling»
There will be three prizes for three places: 1, 2 and 3.
The winners of the competition will be modelers who demonstrated their skills in the assembly, processing and painting of our motors, as well as who published the results of their works in popular social networks.
- The main prize of the competition, which will be awarded to the modeler who won 1st place - The new model of the motor to Lancia Stratos Hasegawa 1:24 kit and the car model kit Hasegawa Lancia Stratos HF "1977 Safari Rally" in 1:24 scale
- The prize for 2nd place will be a voucher in the amount of 30 euros for purchase in our store.
- The prize for 3rd place will be a voucher in the amount of 20 euros for purchase in our store.
During the contest, the list of gifts can be increased as our partners join the competition and attract sponsors.
Conditions of participation in the competition:
To participate in the competition, you need to make three simple steps:
- Assemble one of the above engines and front transkits, produced by GPmodeling.
- Publish a minimum of 5 photos with the final build results of the motor from all sides in social networks Facebook and / or Instagram and / or Tiktok with 3 hashtags: #gpmodeling #modelingkit #transgpingcompetition2023. The profile of the participant should be open the entire period of the competition and summing up.
- Send the request to participate in the contest in free form to our email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a photo of the completed motor, links to the publication of photos on social networks, specify the name of the motor and scale.We accept your photos from 03.03.2023 to 30.05.2023 (until 23.59 hours)
Only photos with finished motor without objects in photo frame are accepted for the contest.
Photographs should be of good quality, allowing the jury to assess the quality of the assembly of the motor elements. Please do not send photos of the engine assembly process.
Sending photos to the organizer of the competition, participants express their consent to the use of photos by the organizer of the competition in their business activities (photo description of products on the site, social networks, preparation of promotional materials) with the name of the author of the photo - model.
How we are going to evacuate your work.
Evaluation of the work is carried out by the assembled commission, including:
Pasquale Galotta - Owner of GPmodeling brand and Co-author of GPmodeling line of motors
Claudio de Bellis - author and developer of GPmodeling engines
Gennaro Zappa - expert modelling artist, official modeler designer of Italeri
Evaluation of work is carried out by assigning points on five criteria:
- Accurate assembly and painting of motor parts - maximum score of 11 points
- Accuracy of manufacturer’s instructions - maximum score of 10 points
- Machining quality of motor parts - maximum score of 10 points
- Quality of presentation of the finished motor in the photo - maximum rating of 10 points
- Promotion of the results of work in social networks - 3 points for each social network.
The maximum amount of points for all criteria per participant is 50 points.
Determining the winners:
The winners will be the three participants who scored the most points among all participants.
The main prize goes to the contestant who scored the most points.
In case of equal points, priority is given to the participant chosen randomly by lottery.
Organizer of the competition reserves the right to establish additional prizes for participants.
The results of the contest and the winners will be announced in time until June 15, 2023 in the social networks of the organizer – Gpmodeling.shop
The results of the competition should be published on the GPmodeling.shop website by June 20, 2023